jammr Forum

Home of the jammr Community

• You are not logged in.

#1 Aug. 16, 2016 22:38:11

DroneX
Profile   Send e-mail  

New to Jammr - See you on the flipside ;D

Found this software after searching for ages trough different Online jamming software(s?). I've jammed with some of you a couple times already and gotta say i'm pleased by not just the quality of the jammr software, but the people i've encountered so far. The atmosphere is relaxed and the ideas just keep flowing!

About myself:

Been playing guitar for 10 years, Never got around using a pick (got nails suitable for classical guitar), but mostly play a steel string electric (Ibanez RG or S). I don't have a tremolo arm (whammy-bar), but i occasionally manage to make sounds associated with it ( Wide Pre bends ). I also like to use my fretting hand thumb on the frets, sometimes grabbing even the G-string (mostly use it on the E and A strings).
I've been known to sometimes play a bit too much, but been learning to give people some room to express themselves (Fretboard-adhd).

Very excited to be here and to play with you and hear more of the wonderful world that is Music!

#2 Aug. 17, 2016 01:18:12

Calran
Profile   Send e-mail  

New to Jammr - See you on the flipside ;D

awesome dude! Welcome aboard! looking forward to jamming with ya .

Main Instrument: Electric Guitar (Intermediate, 3 years).
Styles: Jazz Rock (Fusion), Smooth Jazz, Progressive Rock, Blues & Funk.
Gear: Fender Stratocaster HSH, Peavey Zodiac EX Bass Guitar, M-Audio KeyStudio Keyboard, Pod HD 500x and Pod Farm II for FX.

Board footer

Moderator control