• You are not logged in.
  • Root
  • » News
  • » Connecting jammr with toneport ux-1 [RSS Feed]

#1 Aug. 25, 2019 09:20:03

riffraph
Profile   Send e-mail  

Connecting jammr with toneport ux-1

Hi. I'm trying to setup a jam with a friend. I'm using Windows 10, a Toneport ux-1 and Gearbox.
I can hear myself and I can hear my friend, but he can't hear me. I tried pressing the ‘send’ button, but that didn't work. His part of the jam was recorded, but not mine. I tried a jam without him, and nothing was recorded, so it seems it's my setup at fault. Anyone have any ideas. Thanks heaps for any help. Sam

Edited riffraph (Aug. 25, 2019 09:21:06)

#2 Aug. 26, 2019 09:32:59

riffraph
Profile   Send e-mail  

wow. 30 views and no replies. I've tried this now with a Yamaha mg10xu mixer and a straight-in usb mic, and nothing is working. I like the potential of this software, but if I can't get it working…

#3 Aug. 30, 2019 09:24:25

stefanha
Profile   Send e-mail  

Hi riffraph,
Please launch jammr and join a jam session, then go to Help | Show log. This will display technical information about your computer's audio setup. Please copy-paste this information into a reply here on the forum.

The key things are:
1. Make sure your desired input device is selected in jammr's sound settings.
2. Make sure the Send button is pressed (dark gray).
3. When using additional software like Gearbox, Guitar Rig, Helix Native, etc load it as a VST plugin inside jammr. Go to Effects Plugins in jammr's settings to do this. I recommend testing without VST plugins first, just to make sure that basic recording is working.

• Root
  • » News
  • » Connecting jammr with toneport ux-1[RSS Feed]

Board footer

Moderator control