jammr Forum

Home of the jammr Community

• You are not logged in.

#1 Jan. 22, 2020 16:42:28

Tbryson07
Profile   Send e-mail  

Drum Tracks in Jammr

Hey All,

I have a handful of MP3 drum tracks but I dont know how to get them to play as a backtrack in Jammr. What programs do you use to input tracks to jam over?

#2 Jan. 23, 2020 09:12:31

stefanha
Profile   Send e-mail  

Drum Tracks in Jammr

You can either load an MP3 player VST plugin inside jammr or use a program like JACK, SoundFlower, Virtual Audio Cable, etc to send audio between applications.

I use JACK to combine my guitar, software drum machine, and software piano instrument.

#3 Jan. 23, 2020 20:19:41

Tbryson07
Profile   Send e-mail  

Drum Tracks in Jammr

I will give those a try. Thanks Stefanha!

#4 March 12, 2020 09:06:19

D4ni3L
Profile   Send e-mail  

Drum Tracks in Jammr

Hey Tb,
i made my daw run in jammr, so i can also control drumloops or audiofiles with .mp3 or .wav
but i mostly use ezdrummer for my drums, as well running in my daw (cubase elemets 8).
it's easy to control tempo and all instruments this way… (there are some free midi drums in internet…. mt power drumkit2 for example)

to made my daw send the audiosignal to jammr installed a second usb sound card / interface. it is a mixer from Behringer and works/runs parallel to my main interface. The Mixer controls cubase and all the instruments I use in jammr via the daw and sends the main output to my “main” sound card (Steiberg ur22). This one is set as input / output device in the jammr settings.

Board footer

Moderator control