jammr Forum

Home of the jammr Community

• You are not logged in.

#1 March 29, 2020 11:16:36

MrD-D
Profile   Send e-mail  

macbook and mackie onyx

Hey helpful people!

I've a 2011 macbook with a firewire makie onyx desk that works fine with garageband. For some reason jammr only accepts my internal mic or hands free kit (the headphone kind that you get free with a mobile) All the sound settings in jammrs preferences are greyed out too.

any ideas?

#2 March 29, 2020 15:32:20

clapton65
Profile   Send e-mail  

macbook and mackie onyx

I have exactly the same problem! I have been fiddling arounf for houres . No Clue

#3 March 29, 2020 17:50:46

stefanha
Profile   Send e-mail  

macbook and mackie onyx

MrD-D
Hey helpful people!I've a 2011 macbook with a firewire makie onyx desk that works fine with garageband. For some reason jammr only accepts my internal mic or hands free kit (the headphone kind that you get free with a mobile) All the sound settings in jammrs preferences are greyed out too.any ideas?

Sound settings cannot be changed while you are connected to a jam session.

Please go to File | Disconnect to leave the jam session. Then you can go to jammr's settings again to change sound options.

Please make sure to plug in the Onyx interface before launching jammr. If it still does not appear, please copy-paste the technical information that is displayed when you go to Help | Show log.

#4 March 30, 2020 14:38:01

MrD-D
Profile   Send e-mail  

macbook and mackie onyx

Nice one stef! At first, the preferences on the main menu was greyed out too, but once I connected and disconnected from a jam, it was there, and I could change to select the Mackie. Odd, but there you go. Might help you too Clapton65?

Board footer

Moderator control