jammr Forum

Home of the jammr Community

• You are not logged in.

#1 June 22, 2020 17:38:54

Hardy
Profile   Send e-mail  

getting started...

Charlotte
Hello everyone!I'm hoping to be able to play piano duets remotely with friends while we can't meet up because of the coronavirus. I'm not very expert with this sort of thing and can't see how to invite an individual to play, rather than have an open invitation. Maybe Jammr is not the right environment for this but I would love some help if anyone can advise me.Thank you and enjoy the music!Charlotte

Charlotte,
You may send a message through Jammr Forum to a specific individual registered on Jammr (if no other means of communication allows you).
I am jamming with friends from Toronto (3600 km away from Fort McMurray, AB) privately coordinating our jams through WhatsApp.
Otherwise, you're right, you only set an open invitation once you hop a in free open “room” and jam with surprising musicians, instruments and styles.
I am embracing the randomness and got to know a few amazing musicians I really enjoy playing with. Hope to hear you soon, take care.
Hardy Braun

Hardy Braun
Talent is only the beginning!

https://www.reverbnation.com/hardybraun

#2 June 25, 2020 08:30:17

RenukaArjunan
Profile   Send e-mail  

getting started...

HI All. Ive just registered with Jammr. Totally excited to meet new poeple for jamming. Im into classic soul and R&B genre of music. Lets catch up to create some beautiful music together

#3 June 25, 2020 08:30:18

RenukaArjunan
Profile   Send e-mail  

getting started...

HI All. Ive just registered with Jammr. Totally excited to meet new poeple for jamming. Im into classic soul and R&B genre of music. Lets catch up to create some beautiful music together

Board footer

Moderator control