jammr Forum

Home of the jammr Community

• You are not logged in.

#1 March 8, 2021 23:12:44

LiveIfOnEcho
Profile   Send e-mail  

asio4all, MS GS WAVETABLE SYNTH, Windows 7

I've installed asio4all, can't get the Windows device manager to report MS GS WAVETABLE SYNTH, regardless of having set an environment variable to allow reporting hidden devices in Windows 7. all kinds of old devices show on the tree, but no MS GS WAVETABLE SYNTH. device manager doesn't even list the “software devices” category, in order to find the MS GS WAVETABLE SYNTH and disable it. not sure where else to look for whatever is disabling asio4all getting ahold of my laptop's hardware playback device.

“Come.”
twelvetribes.org

Edited LiveIfOnEcho (March 8, 2021 23:13:05)

#2 March 13, 2021 16:13:39

stefanha
Profile   Send e-mail  

Hi LiveIfOnEcho,
Are you trying to use MS GS WAVETABLE SYNTH with jammr? If it is a Windows audio device it should appear under the WDM-KS and WASAPI audio systems in jammr's sound settings.

#3 Sept. 20, 2021 23:08:52

mosbey109
Profile   Send e-mail  

This is my first time using jammr. I have am trying to work with my singing partner to practice. I have Realtek 2 channel 16 bit 48000 HZ DVD quality. Is this the sound card? Sorry but I am not techie.

I should let you know that I am using windows 7.

Will this work if I purchase the premium package or do I need additional equipment or sound card? Thank you so much for your help!

#4 Sept. 24, 2021 17:58:57

stefanha
Profile   Send e-mail  

mosbey109
This is my first time using jammr. I have am trying to work with my singing partner to practice. I have Realtek 2 channel 16 bit 48000 HZ DVD quality. Is this the sound card? Sorry but I am not techie.I should let you know that I am using windows 7. Will this work if I purchase the premium package or do I need additional equipment or sound card? Thank you so much for your help!

Hi mosbey109,
A USB sound card and pro microphone will give you better sound quality but you can try jammr with the Realtek card.

Please let me know if you have any specific questions when you give it a try!

Board footer

Moderator control