jammr Forum

Home of the jammr Community

• You are not logged in.

#1 Dec. 8, 2022 18:17:34

sinjin
Profile   Send e-mail  

Heyho

1st time im able to login to the forum, i tried some years ago when i was kinda new, it never worked and im not a person who tries every day Well, i guess im the only one here who plays with the computer-keyboard, like the typing keyboard? QWERTY i like to compose and i would love to compose even live, somebody has just a melody in your head, i would love to work on that on the fly. For composing i use ableton live and 1st of all, making music takes time, i just have to listen and put all the notes down by hand, then i can do some chords…it would take time for sure, but a few days ago i did that with my own melody and i composed all around that
Be welcome and greetings from germany.

#2 Dec. 8, 2022 18:21:19

sinjin
Profile   Send e-mail  

Heyho

Im a coder and if you just provide chords, I made a program that plays randomly, I just enter the chords/the notes and it plays something. My program doesnt do exact timing but it can save as midi and just giving you an idea…im just thinking…a program that just take a molody and do random chords well, all this takes time….and music is all about time. To code takes even more time.

Edited sinjin (Dec. 8, 2022 18:22:04)

Board footer

Moderator control