Search - User list
Full Version: Apogee Duet Audio interface on a Mac
Root » Technical support » Apogee Duet Audio interface on a Mac
DrMikeZ
I have an Apogee Duet Audio interface and can't get the sound into Jammr.

I have my guitar plugged into the duet. I have the duet plugged into computer. I can hear the audio when I play guitar, but it doesn't get sent in a jam session in Jammr. My daughter is in the other room using Jammr and I can hear when she speaks in the microphone through Jammr, but she does not hear when I play the guitar.

I have selected the Duet for both Input Device and Output Device inside Jammr. Using Mac OS Sierra. See screen shot.

Any suggestions?

adi
DrMikeZ
I can hear the audio when I play guitar, but it doesn't get sent in a jam session in Jammr.
Did you press the “send” button? It is colored when active. It is designed to test some leaks offline before playing them on line with the band but sometimes jammers forget to activate it back… me too…

If the send button is ok then try another settings. Mac users should suggest how… i use linux or win 10. Metronome gives a sound even when send button is not pressed.
DrMikeZ
adi, good call. Thanks.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.