Search - User list
Full Version: jammr 1.2.7 released
Root » News » jammr 1.2.7 released
stefanha
The jammr 1.2.7 update is now available. Thanks to all the beta testers who gave it a spin!

When you launch jammr you'll be prompted to install the update.

This update includes the following changes:
  • Add AudioUnit support on macOS
  • Propagate tempo changes to effect plugins
  • Add font size setting
  • Save and restore window position/size
  • Prevent screen sleep on Windows and macOS during a jam session
  • Show getting started tips when connecting to a jam session
  • Minimum Ubuntu version: Xenial 16.04 LTS
  • Minimum macOS version: Sierra 10.12

Note that AudioUnit windows do not automatically fit themselves so you need to resize them manually to view plugins at their best size.
bodal
Sadly the 1.2.7 (0) does not work on my MAC. Hope that the attached crash log will help you . Have the best Bo
bodal
And BTW, for next release I would be great to give the “send function” a more visible design, maybe a “red on air lamp”. I have often by misstake hade the button in instead of out ande vice versa …. //B
stefanha
Hi bodal,
Thanks for bringing this my attention!

Stefan
stefanha
The macOS release is now being held back until the issue has been resolved.
stefanha
Hi bodal,
A fixed macOS version of the 1.2.7 release is now live.

Please try again and let me know if there are any issues.

Stefan
danleak
Stef where can i get 1.2.6.. i downloaded the latest version but I'm on Yosemite. Thanks.
stefanha
Running the latest version of jammr is recommended, but I understand that sometimes there are reasons not to.

You can download the previous Mac version here: https://jammr.net/static/1.2.6/jammr.dmg

The old version asks you to install the update at startup. You can disable the update checker by opening the Terminal app and running the following command:
defaults write net.jammr.jammr jammr.updateUrl -string ''
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.