Root » Technical support » Steph
just4fun
Deleted
just4fun
Deleted
adi
just4fun
Guess I'll quit for a while
no need to quit, it is so nice to jam! just use a private session. I use it very often to test my new tools (i bought a lot of cheap devices but lately i spent some more money for better things).

the button is left down and it is called “new jam” in connection to server window. under admin/access control you can write the users you agree (both musical experience and ethics) during usual jams and they will see you and will join (do not make a private jam open to everyone).

to avoid noise for others start jamming adventure with a midi controller. let mic jack empty, choose it from audio settings, put a free vst in effect plugins, start with volume at zero and no ears will be damaged. or enter alone on a private jam before a populated one to test audio settings. the response from server can be heard by yourself too!!!
stefanha
Thanks for letting me know, just4fun.

I have emailed the user and temporarily disabled their account until they fix the audio issue.

Stefan
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.