Search - User list
Full Version: How bout posting a playlist?
Root » Discussion » How bout posting a playlist?
LowDown
Some easy enough songs that folks can learn so we can play something together, recognizable, online….

Continue to add songs to make it so there’s something for everyone to pick & choose….
adi
LowDown
Continue to add songs to make it so there’s something for everyone to pick & choose….

Great but I'm afraid that legal matters disallow publishing copyrighted songs. Please make a list of legal songs and, if possible, upload their scores!
LowDown
I don’t know how all that license stuff works, but it seems to me there’d be no problem since we’re not trying to sell or resell anything ….

Posting the titles should be fine, in my opinion ….
talertim
My suggestion: Mr. Jones - Counting Crows
adi
LowDown
Posting the titles should be fine, in my opinion ….
Mad World - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6ol_w8-MPk
LowDown
Mad world by Tears for Fears too
stefanha
Thanks for mentioning copyright, adi!

jammr's Terms & Conditions do not permit posting copyrighted material that you do not have rights to. jammr currently does not allow covering songs, it's for improvizing and originals only.

You can play in “Jimi style” or whatever inspires you. Feel free to post the name of songs you like so others can listen to them and learn the style. But please do not send copyrighted audio into jammr or cover songs that you do not have rights to.

Thanks!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.