jammr Forum

Home of the jammr Community

• You are not logged in.

#1 Dec. 14, 2018 22:54:01

Codis1789
Profile   Send e-mail  

Hello everyone

Just joined up, and I –THINK– that I've got my gear set up properly to do this thing (haven't had a chance to try it out on here yet).

I play electric guitar (would be open to playing more, but…this is an expensive hobby). I've been playing since I was 16, and i'm 31 now…so….good lord. Not a “great” musician, but it's a little side passion of mine.

I live in a pretty rural area of Illinois, so not a lot of other musicians to jam with. The friends I have that do play, live hours away now and/or have families…so, here I am, anyway.

I'm open to jam any time Saturday and Sunday between 10am - 11pm CST, and any time after 4pm on Friday. Just message me or look for me in one of the channels. I'm pretty flexible about what I play to, so don't be shy

#2 Dec. 15, 2018 09:47:57

stefanha
Profile   Send e-mail  

Hello everyone

Welcome Codis1789!

You can go to https://jammr.net/ any time and if there are people playing you'll see “x users jamming now!” in the top right corner of the page. That way you can jump in at random times during the day if you feel like it.

If there is no one online, try sticking around in a public jam session for 5-10 minutes and often someone else will join.

Happy jamming!

Board footer

Moderator control