Search - User list
Full Version: Mac OS 10.14.4 Crash Jammr
Root » Technical support » Mac OS 10.14.4 Crash Jammr
fokk
Jammar was crashed about 1 sec after start
Apr 30 17:02:24 username jammr: DEPRECATED USE in libdispatch client: dispatch source activated with no event handler set; set a breakpoint on _dispatch_bug_deprecated to debug
Apr 30 17:02:30 username com.apple.xpc.launchd (net.jammr.jammr.29480): Service exited due to SIGABRT

jammr version 1.2.8

Thank you.
stefanha
Hi fokk,
Thanks for reporting this issue.

Which version of macOS are you running?

Stefan
stefanha
Oops, I see you put the macOS version into the post title .

I will set up macOS Mojave and try to reproduce this problem. It is likely that a new version of the jammr client needs to be released with Mojave support. This will take a few days and I'll notify you when a release candidate is ready for testing.

Thanks!
fokk
Hi. Do you have any news about this problem? Can I help you? I can test alfa\beta release… I can tell you about my sound cards, if you need, or other specific info..
stefanha
fokk
Hi. Do you have any news about this problem? Can I help you? I can test alfa\beta releaseā€¦ I can tell you about my sound cards, if you need, or other specific info..

Hi fokk,
I have installed macOS Mojave (10.14.4) but am not able to reproduce this crash. I've also uninstalled jammr and reinstalled it and it works fine on this machine.

Please run the “Console” application (Apple + Spacebar, and then type “Console”) and see if there are any “User Reports” for jammr. A crash report includes technical information about how an application crashed. If you find one for jammr, please post the information (especially the Backtrace). This may allow me to determine how to release a fix.

Thanks!
fokk
Hi stefanha, i sent crash report to PM.
fokk
Hi stefanha, do you have any news? I can test new release if it isset
stefanha
fokk
Hi stefanha, do you have any news? I can test new release if it isset

Sorry for the delay. It will be a while longer I'm afraid, but I'll email you when there is a new release to test.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.