Search - User list
Full Version: New Track - Need Bass, Keys, and anything else!
Root » Recordings » New Track - Need Bass, Keys, and anything else!
Tbryson07
Made this track for fun and if anyone wants to add a track please do!

Needs: Bass, Keys, Horns, and anything else!

1st Chord progression: D, C, G, G

1st Chord change: A, E/C, G (x2) - D, C, G, G (x2)

2nd Chord change: A, E/C, G (x4)

Have fun!
Tbryson07
What's up with all this spam!
stefanha
Hi Tbryson07,
Usually I'm just quicker at catching and removing it .

Stefan
D4ni3L
Nice track Tb, like the other you made.
Keep posting them, i like to jam to…
keymastEr
Awesome track! I'm pretty much new to all this, but I figured I'd give it a try. Gotta start SOMEWHERE! So here's what I came up with on the keys. I got a little silly at the end with the glissando (sliding down the keys), but I had a lot of fun with this track.
keymastEr
Also, here's my track alone.
Tbryson07
I like the keys! Glad you had fun
keymastEr
I did, thank you. I'd love to hear the final project, if you have one already or if it's still in the works I'd like to hear it when it's done. Or perhaps it's just a “just for fun ” project. Either way, I'm gonna play around with some of your others. And please, any advice you could offer would be greatly appreciated! Like I said, I'm new to this and am here to not only have fun, but to learn from pros such a yourself and Stephana
MichaelBass
Hi T Bryson

Hope you are ok, safe and well

I've added some fretless bass and elec piano to your track

I've got individual bass and elec piano files if you can remix better

Sorry its a rough mix, I don't have much decent equipment for recording I'm afraid.

Many thanks
Michael, Birmingham, England
Tbryson07
Thank you MicahaelBass for sharing this and taking your time to record! Hope you enjoy these tracks.

Keys and Bass sounds awesome! I've been working on writing some of these ideas and maybe posting new recordings soon!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.