jammr Forum

Home of the jammr Community

• You are not logged in.

#1 March 15, 2020 21:58:03

studucklow
Profile   Send e-mail  

New user can't join jam

I think I've set everything up correctly and I can connect to the public jam and hear other musicians playing but I can't join in. My username doesn't appear on the list. If I click ‘send’ the button turns from gray to white, but I don't know which state it's in. In either state I still don't see my name. If I disconnect and then look at the jam under “Connect to Server” I can see myself listed as a user.

This utility sounds like a great program for jamming especially when concerts are being called off left and right due to Coronavirus.

#2 March 16, 2020 06:41:58

stefanha
Profile   Send e-mail  

New user can't join jam

Welcome studucklow! When you're in a jam session a list of other users is displayed, but don't worry - you are in the session.

The Send button should be darker. If you have doubts about whether or not send is enabled, try pressing the Metronome button and comparing against its color when on/off.

Were you able to hear other people?

#3 March 16, 2020 18:12:11

D4ni3L
Profile   Send e-mail  

New user can't join jam

Your own username wont show up on your screen,….. visible only for the others. When disconnect you can see your name in jam-room…. i saw you yesterday but i am not sure if i heard anything from you…..simply ask the others whether you can be heard or not

Board footer

Moderator control