Search - User list
Full Version: Basic beginning get started instructions??
Root » Technical support » Basic beginning get started instructions??
1 2
Wildwood
Hi, Can someone please share a link to basic get started instructions/tutorial for jammr? Downloaded jammr today so am newbie. Thanks!!
alex.goraieb
did you get any help? I am after the same
andhai
These are the basics for getting started with jammr!

How do I jam using jammr?
Overview of the user interface: https://forum.jammr.net/topic/1727/
How to jam successfully: https://forum.jammr.net/topic/1724/

Keep on jamming!
Wildwood
Thanks for trying to help! But it seems the two links you forwarded are not basic enough for me. At this point I don't need to know about beats and metronomes, I need to know how to just use this. From a total beginners perspective. Today I was hoping to connect to a friend and play together. Is that possible with jammr? If so, how do I do that?

Considering that there are no Getting Started instructions, this platform must be for more advanced purposes. I probably need to move onto another platform.

Thank you!
B_radley
Wildwood
Thanks for trying to help! But it seems the two links you forwarded are not basic enough for me. At this point I don't need to know about beats and metronomes, I need to know how to just use this. From a total beginners perspective. Today I was hoping to connect to a friend and play together. Is that possible with jammr? If so, how do I do that?Considering that there are no Getting Started instructions, this platform must be for more advanced purposes. I probably need to move onto another platform.Thank you!

I am feeling the same way. How do I get a session started? It doesn't seem to be that straight forward. Please advise.
peterrea
My jammr will not open OS X El Capitan mac
andhai
We are sorry you are finding Jammr difficult to use at the moment. We are currently working on simplifying the BPM System. We hope seeing you online soon
KMS
Hi, I am trying to join some sessions, or at least see/hear what is going on.

However, it seems nobody is present at the moment (is that what the slots 0/0 mean)? How can I join and leave without having to re-open the app and having to log in again?

Thanks, Kurt
fbosch
same here and can't see our new jam
WS
You do need to wrap your head around understanding BPM, or Jammr will be a total frustration and waste of time for you. I almost gave up, because I didn't read the Tech Support before trying to use Jammr.

You need to read and try to understand that stuff. Go back and read it. Trust me, it will make a world of difference in your Jammr experience.

Stefanha and others have put many hours into trying to explain this to everyone. It's much quicker to learn and understand than you may initially think. Take 30 minutes to read the Tech Supports section.

WS
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.