jammr Forum

Home of the jammr Community

• You are not logged in.
  • Root
  • » Introductions
  • » Just realized that I've started posting without introducing myself! [RSS Feed]

#1 April 14, 2020 22:27:41

julian_vickers
Profile   Send e-mail  

Just realized that I've started posting without introducing myself!

Julian here. I do a few instruments but I mainly stick to sax and bass. That being said, one of the jams I sat in on today has me really wanting to learn more about jamming to electronic music (thank you, @DJ_Sir_Price!)

I live in the Southeast US, and when I', not jamming in quarantine I am a sysadmin, coder, network admin, cook and bottle washer for my own (very) small tech company.

Really looking forward to getting to know some of you around here, and thanks to the good folks at Jammr for making such a great service available and starting a community that is helping me keep my sanity.

See you out there,

Julian

-J
Chaotic Good

Edited julian_vickers (April 14, 2020 22:29:52)

#2 April 15, 2020 07:45:55

andhai
Profile   Send e-mail  

Hey Julian, welcome to jammr. I have seen your are a quick learner and are already helping other people out here, way to go!

#3 April 15, 2020 12:09:01

julian_vickers
Profile   Send e-mail  

Thank you andhai.
It's definitely been a learning experience, and I seen it with my own eyes… when you get a group that is not only a good group of jammers but also understand how important it is to work with the system, some really killer jams can result!

That's why I am extremely willing to share anything I learn during as I go… I want all these folks to have a good experience.

-J
Chaotic Good

• Root
  • » Introductions
  • » Just realized that I've started posting without introducing myself![RSS Feed]

Board footer

Moderator control