Full Version: Can't connect to certain rooms
Root » Technical support » Can't connect to certain rooms
choxsie2020
Hi!

I have been unable to join these rooms for the past few weeks:

node2.jammr.net:10100
node2.jammr.net:10101
node2.jammr.net:10102

It seems that I have been successful joining node3 rooms. I am a Mac user, tried Wi-Fi and Ethernet connections, beta and latest release of jammr, I'm not sure what other diagnostics or troubleshooting to perform.

Thank you in advance.
stefanha
Hi choxsie2020,
What happens when you try to connect to one of those rooms?

Please go to Help | Show log and post the technical information that is displayed. It may contain an error message.

Thanks!
choxsie2020
Attached is log file.

When trying to connect to node2 rooms, there is no welcome message, metronome, or BPM/BPI. I do not believe that the servers recognize my incoming connection. I can disconnect from the attempted connection and successfully join a node3 room.
stefanha
Please try connecting to a node2 jam session one more time. The server is now recording the connection attempt and hopefully this will provide enough information for me to identify the issue.
choxsie2020
Attempted connections at 11:08 AM PST. Thanks.
stefanha
Thanks for checking again!

node2 has been taken offline and will be replaced with a new server when node3 runs low on capacity.

All jam sessions should work again now that node3 is handling them. Please let me know if there are any issues.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.