Search - User list
Full Version: Is There Anybody Out There?
Root » Introductions » Is There Anybody Out There?
gcorona222
Wazup y'all!

I've been jamming here for a little while now, and it's been really great. The best platform that I have found yet.

However lately, I've been on and there doesn't seem to be anyone on to jam with. I usually go online a few times per week around 11pm EDT (0300 UTC), especially on Fridays and/or Saturdays.

I'm beginning to wonder if there's something wrong with my set up… or something, because there used to be a lot of people on at that time.

Not knowing if it has anything to do with an update that I haven't done yet, I just did one few minutes ago to see if that helps.

In the event that it is not an issue with my system and it's just no one is jamming then, would any one want to coordinate a day/time with me? I'm mainly a keyboard player ( and can play bass, guitar, and harmonica too) that likes to settle in a nice pocket groove.

Hope to see someone around soon.
Later.
stefanha
Hi gcorona222,
There was a huge spike earlier this year when much of the world was in lockdown. It's possible that there are fewer people jamming at 11pm EDT now than before.

You are welcome to announce Friday/Saturday jam sessions a few days ahead of time on the Jam Sessions sub-forum:
https://forum.jammr.net/6/

If you have friends that play instruments you could also post on social networks to let them know you want to jam.
pedrobarba
Ive been using real and realninjam…..google it its better…. i think 60 day trail
pedrobarba
ill see you there
they alll pros there
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.