Search - User list
Full Version: Hello everyone - new Drummer abord looking for others to join online sessions
Root » Introductions » Hello everyone - new Drummer abord looking for others to join online sessions
Heino
Hi everyone, I'm Heino (Hamburg, Germany) , now joining this community. I'm playing drums for 8 years right now. Unfortunately my band members are not keen on jamming online. Even though I started my own band server with low latency they did not join. Thus I am looking for others whou would like to meet up with me and jamming around a little bit. Guitars, Bass, Singer. Whoever wants to join. Just let me know. I would be happy to organize. Best regards and jam on
spoofofallspoofs
Welcome to the Jammr community! Given our timezones, might be hard to see you online… usually people are jamming aroune 5-10 PM EST… that is likely after midnight for you. Weekends however you might have better luck.. hope to see you online, always nice to have a real drummer
TokinToker
Hi I am also in europe. I play some keyboards. , if you like i will be interested. thanks
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.