Search - User list
Full Version: Anyone interested in a JammCast stream this Monday 16th?
Root » Jam sessions » Anyone interested in a JammCast stream this Monday 16th?
JayPercival
Sorry I've been absent so long.

But I'm back now. Anyone want to join in a Jammr Jam JammCast on Monday 16th August? Probably around midday BST (GMT+1) but happy to fit in with the majority

Keep safe

J
BassHammer
Wellcome back Jay. I'll try to be there. See you!!
JayPercival
Will you be joining in the jam mate?
BassHammer
Yes if I can. All depends how works monday morning for me but If I'm available sure
JayPercival
Great. I'll make sure you're whitelisted
BassHammer
Thanks J. See you
stefanha
Too bad I can't make Monday, 16th of August. Have a good time everyone, I look forward to catching up by listening to the recording on Jay's YouTube channel.
BassHammer
Hi Jay. Just waiting for you on jammr. I Hope this is the time you were talking about lol.
JayPercival
BassHammer
Hi Jay. Just waiting for you on jammr. I Hope this is the time you were talking about lol.
Dude I'm so sorry. My dishwasher got blocked this morning and I've spent the rest of the day soaking the kitchen floor and rodding the tubes. I'm hoping to get on a little later this evening if I can get it finished in time.

Hope to see you later this Eve. I don't think it will be a stream but I'll hopefully get on to jam

Keep safe and sorry 😞
BassHammer
Don't worry Jay. See you around here. How we say in Spain First things first
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.