jammr Forum

Home of the jammr Community

• You are not logged in.

#1 June 2, 2014 06:45:41

28516IsInTheMix
Profile   Send e-mail  

Still Active..?

Hi All!

Wow am I glad I found this site! Love the concept, this seems absolutely amazing! But sadly it looks hardly active and not as many members as I'd hoped, for such an amazing idea!!! At any rate, I've been playing keyboard for 2 years now, lap steel for 1, and acoustic guitar for a bit as well. I also just got a harmonica last month. While my strong suit has been lyrics, I'm determined to change that, so this site & program excites me! Hope to be jamming with you folks real soon!

Instruments played:

Electric Lap Steel Guitar
Keyboard (MIDI Capable)
Acoustic Guitar
Diatonic Harmonica (C)

#2 June 3, 2014 05:40:49

stefanha
Profile   Send e-mail  

Still Active..?

Welcome 28516,
You can play any of those instruments or sing on jammr.

The easiest way to jam is by joining the weekly jam session Saturdays at 19:00 UTC. This is when most people are online at the same time.

But you can also jam any time during the week. Try announcing a jam session on the Jam Sessions sub-forum a day or two in advance so people know when to join.

As people continue to spread the word about jammr more people are online more of the time. Soon it will be possible to jam without people around the world without pre-announcing jam sessions.

You can help make that happen by joining an empty jam session if no one else is online. Just stay connected and play what you would play when practicing at home. Hopefully more people will come online during that time and it will kick off a great jam session.

Stefan

Board footer

Moderator control