Search - User list
Full Version: 25th July 21.00 CET - JAM?!
Root » Jam sessions » 25th July 21.00 CET - JAM?!
talertim
Hi Guys

Does someone like to jam tonight at weekly jam sessions time?
stefanha
talertim
Hi GuysDoes someone like to jam tonight at weekly jam sessions time?

Sounds like a plan. Have my guitar again and am looking forward to the jam. See you soon!

List of local times around the world:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20140725T21&p1=37

Stefan
talertim
Nice!

Looking Forward to tonight and especially the sound of your guitar

I also think I will be online much more earlier….

BTW:
This program is there for more than two years, why so few users are online, which all have no desire for jam? This is so cool - indenpendent from location everybody can make music together with other ones. But outside of the weekly Jam Session, nobody was so far out of me online. I was always alone on the server.

I have linked Jammr in our Forum. This is a forum for motorcycle riders, but also some of these guys can play instruments.
stefanha
talertim
Nice!Looking Forward to tonight and especially the sound of your guitar I also think I will be online much more earlier….BTW:This program is there for more than two years, why so few users are online, which all have no desire for jam? This is so cool - indenpendent from location everybody can make music together with other ones. But outside of the weekly Jam Session, nobody was so far out of me online. I was always alone on the server.I have linked Jammr in our Forum. This is a forum for motorcycle riders, but also some of these guys can play instruments.

It's the challenge of reaching critical mass. People don't stick around when the servers are empty. But the servers will never fill up if people don't stick around. Catch 22 .

When I see no one online I just stay in a public jam session by myself, sometimes I'm lucky and someone else joins. If enough people do this often enough we'll be able to play any time we want because people will be online.

Spreading the word and getting friends to join is another important factor. Thanks for your support!

Stefan
KC3CDV
how do you make the public servers show up? I am a newby and cant figure it out. looks like i only see me on there but no other servers but mine. peace and love.
talertim
As we already have jammed together - i think it is no matter anymore?!

Help to spread the word jammr(.net) and in the near time the servers will be full of musicians at any time you want play/ jammr.
stefanha
KC3CDV
how do you make the public servers show up? I am a newby and cant figure it out. looks like i only see me on there but no other servers but mine. peace and love.

There was probably no one else online at the time.

The public jam session information is updated every 30 seconds or so, and you could try reopening the Connect… window if you think it is out-of-date.

Stefan
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.