Search - User list
Full Version: Seperate mute
Root » Wishlist and suggestions » Seperate mute
talertim
A seperate mute for each channel would be very nice.

If I have the drums on and will mute to find the notes the drums will be also muted and that is not so good .
stefanha
talertim
A seperate mute for each channel would be very nice.If I have the drums on and will mute to find the notes the drums will be also muted and that is not so good .

This is a user interface issue. Internally jammr supports multiple audio channels but exposing that to the user would complicate the interface.

I decided to simplify and only show one audio channel per user. It means your drums and guitar are combined and cannot be separated.

Most users just run one instrument so it keeps things simple for the majority of cases. I'm not sure if this will change in the future.

Stefan
adi
Yes, you must have the same right like others to test your next arrangement off line while the drums or other loops are connected. please test submitting the sound with an additional laptop (and account) or to ask someone to join as a drummer only…
If possible, why not an integrated drum button near metronome with similar bits (capable for mixing with jam) to choose from.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.