Search - User list
Full Version: jams review newsletter
Root » Wishlist and suggestions » jams review newsletter
adi
It a nice custom to see fragments from the latest jams on youtube every week. I also receive by e-mail all tracks depending on the time I joined the jam so usually I listen to the jam again. Sometimes I try to play along the recorded jam as a practice but I am missing the chords, scales, etc. and if I try to guess them I am not sure that they are correct. May be a newsletter about what happened during a jam (from a musician point of view) would be helpful for a beginner like me.
stefanha
adi
It a nice custom to see fragments from the latest jams on youtube every week. I also receive by e-mail all tracks depending on the time I joined the jam so usually I listen to the jam again. Sometimes I try to play along the recorded jam as a practice but I am missing the chords, scales, etc. and if I try to guess them I am not sure that they are correct. May be a newsletter about what happened during a jam (from a musician point of view) would be helpful for a beginner like me.

You can comment on jammr's YouTube and SoundCloud channels:
YouTube
SoundCloud

For example, SoundCloud comments can be placed at a specific time in the soundclip. This way chord progressions can be labelled.

I spend quite a bit of time editing soundclips every week and will not be able to also annotate the chord progressions. But anyone can do it - just post the chord progression in a comment on YouTube or SoundCloud.

Hope this helps,
Stefan
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.