Search - User list
Full Version: Happy holidays and New Year 2014/2015!
Root » News » Happy holidays and New Year 2014/2015!
stefanha
Hi,
Thank you to everyone who is using jammr and spreading the world about jamming together online. 2014 has been a great year, the community keeps growing and a lot of talented musicians have joined.

We have a great place to learn about music, improve our playing, and meet musicians from around the world. Thanks to everyone who is contributing and everyone who is helping new users get started. A lot of friendly and inspiring people are making jammr a welcoming place where we can get together to play music.

Many ideas have been shared and discussed about making jammr better. In 2015 there will be more updates and improvements. This is only the beginning!

Stefan
strat123
Hi

thank you for providing this great online jam platform. I tried it first in december this year and I'm facinated about the creativity of the musicans (the flute with a plenty of reverb or improvised vocals on 06-12-14 for example) and also the real good technical quality that surprised me. I will join in the jam sessions as much as possible.

So best wishes for the year 2015 and keep the jammr.net server running!

Mario
adi
Hi!

Happy New Year to all musicians, advanced or beginners. I hope that 2015 will bring more nice music to everyone. Thanks to all that explained how to improve my trip into music during jams!
talertim
I don't wanna pass…and wish all Users of jammr and their families a nice and harmonic time, success and peace for the next year.

Thanks for the great sessions in 2014!

Best wishes
Tim

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.