Search - User list
Full Version: cant login on jammr app , login failure sign apears
Root » Technical support » cant login on jammr app , login failure sign apears
davebeatle
hi i cant log in when i press on the app sign i put in my user name and password , but failure login sign comes up saying 6 errors , report this bug , but when i go to the web site i can log in , but cant get jammr working from there can you help regards
stefanha
davebeatle
hi i cant log in when i press on the app sign i put in my user name and password , but failure login sign comes up saying 6 errors , report this bug , but when i go to the web site i can log in , but cant get jammr working from there can you help regards

Hi davebeatle,
Which error number are you seeing?

If you get error number 6 and are running Windows XP, then you need to run Windows Update and install the latest updates (including Internet Explorer). This will allow jammr to connect successfully.

Stefan
Cri
stefanha
If you get error number 6 and are running Windows XP, then you need to run Windows Update and install the latest updates (including Internet Explorer). This will allow jammr to connect successfully

Hi, I tried today, but I get the same login error (number 6) on a WIndows XP system, which is fully updated (running Windows Update says there are no updates available). Logging into the website with the same credentials works just fine.

If I click on Help->Show Log on the jammr application, I can also see “Update checker network reply failed (error=6)”.
stefanha
Cri: Which Internet Explorer version is installed?

If you have IE6 then it will not work:
https://www.ssllabs.com/ssltest/analyze.html?d=jammr.net
HighAction
Ive Encountered problems like this before wich could be SSL related if so check your time and date as SSL will refuse logins if time and date are not correct.
Philyt
Hi i have a similar issue logging on to app but its just says invalid username/ password please try again , but its the same password and user i use to get into the website ?
stefanha
Philyt: Usernames and passwords are case-sensitive. This means you must use the same uppercase or lowercase letters that you registered with. Try logging in with username “Philyt” and it should work.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.