Search - User list
Full Version: jammr app under linux
Root » Technical support » jammr app under linux
adi
I have an old laptop without hardisk and i use it with linux live usb. I gave a try to the new linux mint 17.2 rafaela-mate edition 32bit and jammr app instals quickly and run some minutes ok. After that, the metronome bar slow down and get noise… any ideea why? I use unetbootin to write iso image on usb stick.
stefanha
Are you using JACK or ALSA? If you're having trouble with ALSA, try JACK and vice versa.

You can launch JACK using qjackctl, a little graphical tool for routing audio between apps and configuring the JACK server.
adi
stefanha
You can launch JACK using qjackctl, a little graphical tool for routing audio between apps and configuring the JACK server.
Thanks! I started jack in ubuntu studio where it is preinstalled. I let it as it was setup by autoconfig. I tested 15 minuts and it worked ok.
adi
I did the same thing (running jack driver from jammr) with linux mint rafaela 17.2 64 bit flavor after installing qjackctl from repository, It ran 30 min ok.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.