jammr Forum

Home of the jammr Community

• You are not logged in.

#1 Feb. 13, 2016 23:32:59

adi
Profile   Send e-mail  

perhaps the first live gig on jammr by cur999

of course all jams are live gigs for the jammers but this jam was transformed into cur999's live show (this means that he was performing alone as a singer wile the other jammers listened to him). i loaded it as a mp3 file because the jam session was a private one and cannot be opened for listening. (just for information, low bitrate song)

I like ukulele, recorder, guitar, drum, piano (absolute beginner)

Edited adi (Feb. 13, 2016 23:36:01)

Attachments:
attachment 20160213_2132_bAhJJuCLh3.mp3 (8.2 MB)

#2 Feb. 19, 2016 12:01:05

rockparadise.
Profile   Send e-mail  

hey…adi…,can u teach me how can i post jamming song here …thanks adi ;-)

#3 Feb. 19, 2016 18:24:18

adi
Profile   Send e-mail  

rockparadise.
how can i post jamming song here
Method 1.
Some time ago stefanha increased the file limit at 10 mega for attachments. This is a nice space for a big mp3 file. About 15 min of your private jams can be easily edit and saved into your preferred music file format using audacity or other music editors. Note that in audacity you can also add some enhancements. Private jam sharing must be approved by the other jam members. Audacity is a nice free audio editor. I use a portable variant. I hope this is not an advertisement (http://portableapps.com/apps/music_video/audacity_portable).

To start upload process of the file you have to press ‘Choose file’ button at the bottom of the message window. The windows appear only after login.

Method 2.
For public jams just copy the link from your e-mail with announcement of your jam and all your fans will be redirected to the jammr cloud drive for listening (that yellow one with an online player).

Method 3.
For long and elaborate jams or your original music with huge megas you can upload your production into a cloud driver (google drive, dropbox, soundcloud etc.) and to post the link in this forum.

I hope it would help!

I like ukulele, recorder, guitar, drum, piano (absolute beginner)

Edited adi (Feb. 22, 2016 05:24:55)

Board footer

Moderator control