Search - User list
Full Version: A new frustration
Root » Technical support » A new frustration
just4fun
Deleted
adi
just4fun
Over and over. What to do?
try another network provider to test the speed. it seems that there is a connection break with the server (it doesn't recognize the user). I had success with such test using a mobile internet subscription (my subscription is for unlimited mobile net because one jam session is about 100Mb/hour… and I don't want to pay more. otherwise you can try an alternative to a friend place with a good internet link.
just4fun
Deleted
stefanha
I'm monitoring the server so if it happens again we can figure it out.
just4fun
Deleted
stefanha
I'll keep monitoring the server so that we'll either catch the problem or it will keep working forever :-).
negruvoda
I'm experiencing the same problem. It used to work a few mins ago, not sure if I was using the same connection though as I alternate between my phone and a very unreliable wifi (trying via phone now). How can I troubleshoot? Many thanks.

Error: invalid authorization reply
Disconnected
stefanha
negruvoda: If this error occurs repeatedly and you know how to save a packet capture using Wireshark or tcpdump, then please take a capture and email the pcap file to stefanha@jammr.net. This error should not occur, it indicates the initial messages in the jammr network communication were corrupted.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.