Search - User list
Full Version: I'm a newbie. Is it posible to use an android tablet for jammr or do I have to use my desktop computer?
Root » Technical support » I'm a newbie. Is it posible to use an android tablet for jammr or do I have to use my desktop computer?
rickyd123
The subject said it all. Can I use an android tablet to use jammr. I have a Roland fp30 Digital piano. I've only been playing for a year, so jammr is a great option for me.
stefanha
Hi rickyd123,
jammr does not support mobile devices at this time.

It is possible to use mobile synthesizers and sound apps on iOS or Android by connecting an audio cable from the phone/tablet headphone socket to the computer's line in or mic input.

Stefan
rickyd123
Thanks. Now I won't run it problems using the wrong device.
CatF
Hi
Sorry I my technical knowledge is very limited.
Could someone confirm that Jammr definitely does not work with a tablet or an iPad ? Because it is a ‘mobile device’?
I'm trying to get this group singing going but not all the members of my group have laptops or computers.
Thanks very much
Cat x
stefanha
CatF
HiSorry I my technical knowledge is very limited.Could someone confirm that Jammr definitely does not work with a tablet or an iPad ? Because it is a ‘mobile device’?I'm trying to get this group singing going but not all the members of my group have laptops or computers.Thanks very much Cat x

Hi Cat,
That is correct. jammr does not run on tablets or iPads.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.