Search - User list
Full Version: Music Project - someone is interested to join...?
Root » Recordings » Music Project - someone is interested to join...?
D4ni3L
Hey there,

I have been working on this for a while, but I do not get a decent drum track. Besides, a fat guitar would be nice and a few keys maybe. I have not thought about lyrics and voice yet … perhaps someones intereseted to share ideas or just jamming to it. Would love to hear or read some response.

It is played in 110bpm / 55bpm so you could probably load it in a daw for example. Time signature changes from 7/8 or 7/4 to 6/8 and 4/4…. litlle bit tricky…

D4ni3L
Here s a “walkthrough” maybe it can help…..
D4ni3L
and a version with some drums, a bass and some strings in chorus

;-)
JayPercival
What are the chords Dan?

Edit: I should probably read the post before commenting. I've found the pdf lol sorry sir
HighAction
Ok this is my BT for you dan as we were talking about still lots to too with it mix is very basic atm need a bit more work with the chords but i think its coming along
HighAction
Oh and one more thing your music guide is a bit cryptic for also playing at home the “:II”
is 2x Play Bar 2x
D4ni3L
nice one high!
like jamming with that although its bit different to my ideas…

try playing along to the single guitar and follow the cryptic skribt, dont mind the timesignaturechanges if you dont need it.

“ :II ”means… complete part played twice

see you so….high
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.