Search - User list
Full Version: Greetings - Mark De Souza - Cazadero, CA
Root » Introductions » Greetings - Mark De Souza - Cazadero, CA
markdeso
I am thrilled to have found this service. I'm looking forward to playing music with you all. I play the guitar and am connecting via an older Universal Audio Apollo Twin. I use Ableton 10 as my DAW and process my sound with either the native sound effects from ableton or the Line 6 Helix Native. Hope to play with you soon.
DeeBear
Wondering if you have tried jamming with anyone yet on this service. I was using Jamkazam but it's not working last 2 days. I would at least like to try this out with somebody just to see it it's going to work. I am in BC.
markdeso
It's a little spotty. Some folks sound really clear some folks have latency and audio issues. A LOT of people aren't sure what they are doing so when they connect their mics feed back. I just started today so I'm still trying to figure this out.
DeeBear
I will try to see if I can join anything to get an idea as to whether this will work for our group. We normally use Jamkazam with good results but it's not working last 2 days.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.