Search - User list
Full Version: Individual stereo tracks & higher quality
Root » Wishlist and suggestions » Individual stereo tracks & higher quality
cjacoby
Hi there!

First of all jammr is great - among its competitors, this is the one I retained and I am willing to pay for. And since I do now since yesterday, I have 1 or 2 requests that should be very easy to implement.

1. the individual recorded tracks are mono, although the original input is stereo - could you please make them stereo - I like remixing bits of my jams in a DAW and having stereo tracks would give a far better sound.

2. also could you please increase the quality of the tracks ? they are compressed a lot (and I understand why), but going up to 128 kps or higher would also bring a huge increase in quality. If it takes up too much space on the server, you could delete them after 48 hours for instance.

3. The recorded mastermix also seems mono despite the fact that the generated mp3 is stereo, could you make it really stereo ? And also higher quality

Thanks,
Keep going !
CJ
andhai
Hey CJ, thanks so much for supporting our project. I will pass on these requests and let you know if we can upgrade the quality of recorded jams in the future!
stefanha
Thanks for the suggestions! They are on the roadmap and will be coming.

cjacoby
1. the individual recorded tracks are mono, although the original input is stereo - could you please make them stereo - I like remixing bits of my jams in a DAW and having stereo tracks would give a far better sound.

Yes, jammr will switch to stereo in the future.

cjacoby
2. also could you please increase the quality of the tracks ? they are compressed a lot (and I understand why), but going up to 128 kps or higher would also bring a huge increase in quality. If it takes up too much space on the server, you could delete them after 48 hours for instance.

Yes, we plan to increase the bitrate.

cjaboy
3. The recorded mastermix also seems mono despite the fact that the generated mp3 is stereo, could you make it really stereo ?

Yes, that will happen when the clients switch to stereo.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.