I have read it is not designed to be used live, but when we played with a keyb, bass player & singer in different locations, it sounded in-sync live through external speakers from my computer. I had a microphone in on the computer & output to speakers. Keeping the mic away from the speakers seemed to work.
What I would like to do is the following:
- have several musicians live at a particular location using a 12 channel mixer
- take Jammr output from my computer into one of the channels in the mixer
- take the mixed output from the mixer as Jammr input to my computer
- we would use an electronic drum kit in & all instruments direct in
- only the singers would use mics
- audience would hear front-of-house
I am not sure if we can have input to, and output from the same mixing desk?
I am also thinking an issue would be spill from the microphones used by singers at the site, but if we used no fold-back or all the the singers & musicians had headsets could this work? How can I get all the headsets, say 6-10 connected?