jammr Forum

Home of the jammr Community

• You are not logged in.
  • Root
  • » Introductions
  • » Hello everyone - new Drummer abord looking for others to join online sessions [RSS Feed]

#1 Dec. 3, 2020 11:45:48

Heino
Profile   Send e-mail  

Hello everyone - new Drummer abord looking for others to join online sessions

Hi everyone, I'm Heino (Hamburg, Germany) , now joining this community. I'm playing drums for 8 years right now. Unfortunately my band members are not keen on jamming online. Even though I started my own band server with low latency they did not join. Thus I am looking for others whou would like to meet up with me and jamming around a little bit. Guitars, Bass, Singer. Whoever wants to join. Just let me know. I would be happy to organize. Best regards and jam on

#2 Dec. 5, 2020 15:09:15

spoofofallspoofs
Profile   Send e-mail  

Welcome to the Jammr community! Given our timezones, might be hard to see you online… usually people are jamming aroune 5-10 PM EST… that is likely after midnight for you. Weekends however you might have better luck.. hope to see you online, always nice to have a real drummer

——————————-
Guitar/Keys/DrumLoops + Chaos

#3 Jan. 9, 2021 09:32:44

TokinToker
Profile   Send e-mail  

Hi I am also in europe. I play some keyboards. , if you like i will be interested. thanks

• Root
  • » Introductions
  • » Hello everyone - new Drummer abord looking for others to join online sessions[RSS Feed]

Board footer

Moderator control