This weeks Jammr Jam JammCast

https://youtu.be/eTxgyUVWZ6U

Featuring:
Stefanha
HighAction
TalerTim
Choxsie2020
TBryson07

Thankyou guys so so much for taking part. I had an wicked good time. Sorry I didnt get to say goodbye to everyone as they left. Was a little busy lol

If any of you guys want any links to your social media/Youtube channels/Twitchs etc mentioned on the video let me know and I'll put them in the Description.

Again I really cant thank you enough

Keep Safe

J
spoofofallspoofs
Nice jam you guys had. I enjoyed watching and listening. Hope to join one in the future
HighAction
Just an idea jay why not add the links to your profile so you can see them with every post ?
JayPercival
spoofofallspoofs
Nice jam you guys had. I enjoyed watching and listening. Hope to join one in the future

Thanks matey.

Hope to see you at the next one.
JayPercival
HighAction
Just an idea jay why not add the links to your profile so you can see them with every post ?

Now that's a plan!

Ta High! 😁👍
JayPercival
Yeay!
JayPercival
HighAction you're pretty IT savvy.

Can you think of anyway of getting the Jammr room info into the stream i.e. who's in the room and the Jammr chat. Just so people can see who's jamming and what they are saying.

Well other than running a second version of Jammr on my streaming laptop, which could limit my streaming bandwidth.
HighAction
had a look on the internet cant see anything
maybe stefanha can add a feature to let you log chat to textfile then you can link the text file chat to
the stream.
JayPercival
Thanks High

Bless him Stefan is looking into it for me.
Tbryson07
That was a good time! Thanks again, Jay!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.