Search - User list
Full Version: Hello guys how are you all?
Root » Jam sessions » Hello guys how are you all?
BassHammer
Just wondering if everybody is ok!! Because lately seems that only Weidner and my self still using Jammr lol!! Salutes for everyone of the users that used yo meet here. Take care and keep safe all of you guys. We miss you!!
stefanha
Hi BassHammer,
I'll be online tonight. Things have been busy recently but I'm looking forward to jamming more again .

Stefan
BassHammer
That's great! I'll try to be available today night. See y Stefanha
spoofofallspoofs
Winter is coming! That should get the volume back up again!
just4fun
Deleted
BassHammer
Is nice hear about you spoof and Just4!! See y soon I'll try to Connect sometime tonight
choxsie2020
Hey everyone I have been traveling for 3 months, I have a mobile setup but I haven't been on as often as I would like. Hope to jam again soon!!
spoofofallspoofs
Hey Chox, i haven't been on much but always looking for you to join when i do. Its been awhile since we jammed. Looking forward to getting our chops on again soon enough.
JamesJams
BassHammer
Just wondering if everybody is ok!! Because lately seems that only Weidner and my self still using Jammr lol!! Salutes for everyone of the users that used yo meet here. Take care and keep safe all of you guys. We miss you!!

Hey! I keep popping in and it's beat. Maybe we need to organize?

Peace!
JamesJams
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.