Search - User list
Full Version: Shortest summertime for solstice nice jam!
Root » Recordings » Shortest summertime for solstice nice jam!
adi
Best chormatic band!!!
Credits: Dellll adi BikeMan spoofofallspoofs
spoofofallspoofs
some interesting moments in there for sure especially towards the end.

BTW I lost my hearing in my left ear three months ago.

I'm having a hard time with the mix now and on play back, my drum kit was way too quiet and my keyboards and guitar were way too loud. Please don't hesitate to tell me during the ham jams because with hearing in only one ear, I can't really figure out the mix that well anymore.

Also let this be a testament to protecting your ears at all costs! If you do not wear ear plugs, get some even if they are the cheap ones. While my hearing loss is not due to loud music, it could easily happen to my good right ear.
adi
spoofofallspoofs
I'm having a hard time with the mix now and on play back, my drum kit was way too quiet and my keyboards and guitar were way too loud.

Because your guitar part is such an amazing track the remix is a good option for your fans! The best way to fix the volume is to download the zip tracks from server and remix each individual instrument in a sound editor.

I hope you can change the volume in your remix for each instrument, I often use Audacity for that but I am just an amateur.

Of course your idea to check the right volume during jams is a must do so we have to fix our volumes if possible in a sound test at the beginiing of the jam if a musician is ready to listen to the whole band. Otherwise I hear my keys louder as you notticed in playback than dururing jams when it looks ok…
spoofofallspoofs
I think you are confusing my guitar with Delll's…. I can't even come close to their pureness!

But thanks!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.