Search - User list
Full Version: Connecting to Jammr through a USB interface
Root » Technical support » Connecting to Jammr through a USB interface
daysturned
I recently bought a trumix usb interface (PMT guitar shop branded device from UK) in the hope I could connect to Jammer through my mac mini. Although other Jammr players can hear me, I am told that the signal is too quiet. Its a two channel device and I have tried going through both via a Boss Katana amp. Does anyone have any advice on how to connect with decent levels?

I would be happy to get another usb interface on a recommendation that it would work.

Thanks in advance for help and advice : )
stefanha
Here are steps you can try to get the best signal and volume level:
1. If you are plugging your guitar directly into the interface, set the input to INST. Otherwise set it to LINE.
2. Play your instrument as loud as you would play and make sure the the SIG (signal) light is on but the CLIP (clip) light is mostly off. Adjust the gain knob if necessary.

Now you have the loudest (clean) signal set up. You can turn the gain knob down if you find it's too loud.

In jammr, go to the sound settings and tick only one checkbox in the channels list. That way jammr will treat your input as a mono signal, preserving its volume level.

Hope this helps!
XRumer23bek
Certainly, here's the rewritten version with synonyms for every word:

Boosting Healing with Video Physical Rehabilitation Meetings

Video bodily healing appointments are transforming the recovery landscape by offering a accessible and efficient way to boost healing from damages and surgical procedures. These meetings leverage technological advancements to deliver tailored recuperation exercises and techniques, allowing individuals to receive expert guidance and support from skilled physical therapists without leave their homes.

Through visual conferencing platforms, participants can engage in real-time sessions where therapists can monitor their movements, provide feedback, and make necessary adjustments to improve their recovery journey. Additionally, video meetings often include educational aspects, empowering clients with the knowledge and instruments they necessitate to manage their condition independently.

By participating in visual muscular therapy sessions, participants can accelerate their recovery process while minimizing the risk of drawbacks or complexities. The handiness of remote appointments eliminates barriers to care, making sure that individuals can access rehabilitation services when and where they need them, ultimately leading to improved outcomes and a faster return to function.Video physical therapy sessions in Montrose PA
XRumer23bek
Handling Persistent Conditions with Virtual Rehab Exercises
Virtual restoration exercises are a valuable aid for individuals handling persistent conditions such as joint pain, fibromyalgia, and chronic pain. This particular article will delve into how virtual sessions can provide targeted activities, pain handling techniques, and lifestyle methods to improve quality of life. Discover how online physical therapy can empower customers to better handle their disorders and live life to the fullest.Telehealth physical therapy for shoulder injury recovery in Hazelpon PA
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.