Search - User list
Full Version: user account in windows 7
Root » Technical support » user account in windows 7
adi
On my netbook (acer aspire one d255) with win7 starter edition preinstalled I have more accounts, one as administrator and the rest as standard users. Jammr appear only in the administrator account as an icon on desktop (nothing in start menu) but the in the standard user accounts I cannot see any entry neither in menu nor on the desktop. Did I installed in a wrong way?
stefanha
adi
On my netbook (acer aspire one d255) with win7 starter edition preinstalled I have more accounts, one as administrator and the rest as standard users. Jammr appear only in the administrator account as an icon on desktor (nothing in start menu) but the in the standard user accounts I cannot see any entry neither in menu nor on the desktop. Did I installed in a wrong way?

Hi adi,
jammr installs to the current Windows user's folder. This is the recommended way for programs to work without requiring administrator privileges. The program is visible only to the user who installed it.

If you wish to install it globally and have administrator privileges, choose a folder like C:\Program Files (x86)\jammr in the installer. Or you could install it once per user. Either approach should work.

Stefan
adi
I installed again Jammr app in the standard user account an it works fine. The icon is only on the desktop too. Thanks.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.