Search - User list
Full Version: Stops working suddenly.
Root » Technical support » Stops working suddenly.
VishnuRaghuram
I just joined and installed Jammr. I can hear myself and the metronome for about a minute and then it goes mute.

I tried restarting but the same thing happened again. I was using the external mic on my laptop (Ubuntu) , didn't connect any instrument.

Can anybody please help me out?
Thank you.
VishnuRaghuram.
stefanha
VishnuRaghuram
I just joined and installed Jammr. I can hear myself and the metronome for about a minute and then it goes mute. I tried restarting but the same thing happened again. I was using the external mic on my laptop (Ubuntu) , didn't connect any instrument. Can anybody please help me out?

Please post the contents of the file ~/.local/share/jammr/jammr/log.txt right after this problem happens. It contains technical information and error messages.

If you have selected the ALSA sound system in jammr, please make sure that PulseAudio is not trying to use the same audio device. The pavucontrol utility lets you configure PulseAudio devices.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.