Search - User list
Full Version: Weekly Friday & Saturday jams - February 20 & February 21, 19:00 UTC
Root » Jam sessions » Weekly Friday & Saturday jams - February 20 & February 21, 19:00 UTC
stefanha
Join our weekly jam sessions on Friday, February 20 and Saturday, February 21 at 19:00 UTC:

USA - 2:00 PM EDT, 1:00 PM CDT, 11:00 AM PDT
UK - 19:00 GMT
Germany, France, Austria, Sweden, Denmark - 20:00 CET

Meet other musicians, get help with jammr, and play awesome music at the weekly jam sessions!

More world times:
Friday session world times
Saturday session world times
stefanha
We were on fire yesterday. The recorded jams are crazy. It's going to be challenging to put together the soundclips video with so many amazing parts.

Looking forward to tonight's jam!
adi
stefanha
We were on fire yesterday.
at three o'clock in the morning the jam still continued but i couldn't resist and i lost the final… my be this evening the band will give an encore!
talertim
Ah! And I missed. Due unexpected disconnect. Anyway looking forward to record.

Tim
Calran
!
adi
talertim
Anyway looking forward to record.
yes. talertim is right! Calran please publish your last hour of jamming at six o'clock in the morning… was it a ballad?
Calran
Mh… I don't remember mate … sorry I believe it was something a bit fusion-ish; funk rhythm, jazzy chords, distorted lead with a ballad feel. Was Input playing the bass? or the keys at that moment?
stefanha
Here is the link to the last hour (that I participated in) on Friday night:
https://jammr.net/recorded-jams/2743/
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.