Search - User list
Full Version: New User: Forte
Root » Introductions » New User: Forte
Forte
Hi all,

First of all, this is fantastic software. I have been looking for something like this for years! I am an amateur musician and I mainly play guitar and piano. Also, I have been writing and producing music for a few years now with some of my friends scattered around the U.S. as a hobby. I am very much a techie, so feel free to message/email me (I will check the forums too) about any tech support questions, and I will answer you to the best of my ability. With any luck it will work or at least be helpful As for genres of music, I like everything from Classical to Classic Rock to Techno and House. Most of my limited experience has been in playing blues and jazz, but I am open to playing anything.

Hope to jam with you soon!

-Forte

adi

Forte
First of all, this is fantastic software. I have been looking for something like this for years!
Hi! Welcome in the band and let's learn more music and share ideas! Agree with remix and technical support.
Calran
Hey man! Welcome to the community! PM me for a Jam if you see me online in Jammr or here in the forum, cheers!
talertim
Be welcome.

Looking forward to hear from you at the weekly jam sessions. 😊
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.