Search - User list
Full Version: Is somebody there for jam?
Root » Jam sessions » Is somebody there for jam?
talertim
I'm on now!
Calran
I was online man! D:
talertim
Really? At yesterday 5.20 pm CET?!

I will now exercise over jammr.
Calran
Don't remember exactly at what time, but I was definitely online for 4 straight hours around 5:00am UTC
stefanha
Calran
Don't remember exactly at what time, but I was definitely online for 4 straight hours around 5:00am UTC

5:00 am UTC? I think around that time talertim is having breakfast, brushing teeth, and breaking the e-string on his guitar . All in a day's work.

More seriously, practicing guitar on jammr when no one around is a good idea. That way chances are increased more people will join while you are online.

I like to use a looper for capturing chord progressions or riffs while no one is around. Once more people join the looper can be turned off.
Calran
Ahhh!! haha. It was 3am here in Puerto Rico when I stopped. Had a great smooth jazz jam with Waynematabar45.
talertim
I like to use a looper for capturing chord progressions or riffs while no one is around. Once more people join the looper can be turned off

That I just explored

When my new e strings are arrived I will go on with that….

Greets Tim
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.