Search - User list
Full Version: Nice variant on Bm A G G
Root » Recordings » Nice variant on Bm A G G
stefanha
LANDA and I had a short jam session yesterday to a Bm A G G chord progression with a couple of suspended notes hanging in there. Very chilled.

I recorded a rhythm guitar loop and drum loop, then we took turns soloing on top.

Listen to the recorded jam

Enjoy!
adi
stefanha
LANDA and I had a short jam session yesterday to a Bm A G G chord progression with a couple of suspended notes hanging in there. Very chilled.
Very nice! When a “Top 20 jammr songs” in a new topic? I often join public jams just for recording (and to listen later). I have a collection of more then 10 hours of nice songs. It would be nice to have a collection of links for the best jams and to vote for the best. It is amazing how such a nice music is played without any prior practice!
stefanha
I recorded a rhythm guitar loop and drum loop, then we took turns soloing on top.
It would be nice to have a looper (with chord progression and drum loops) integrated in jammr app.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.