jammr Forum

Home of the jammr Community

• You are not logged in.

#1 May 29, 2016 18:16:12

just4fun
Profile   Send e-mail  

setting levels

If this thing is going to be successful, it seems imperative that there be some intuitive method of setting levels; some sort of meter. There seems to be very few who are aware of the fact that they are overwhelming the mix (if you can call it that). At the very least, some sort of limiter or peak indicator. This problem seems to be exacerbate by people who mic cabs.

#2 June 15, 2016 20:42:08

stefanha
Profile   Send e-mail  

setting levels

Yes, it's very difficult to judge the mix when there is sound in the room (e.g. miced cab).

I hope to add VU meters, input volume control, and master output volume control soon.

#3 Feb. 10, 2017 12:09:46

BassQuake
Profile   Send e-mail  

setting levels

+1 on this suggestion…. as it now is, all sounds fine on my side…. i get the recording and find out I'm too weak or too boomy… wish I could remedy this during real time….

Also, some folks might try turning up their headphones or whatever and turn down their gain … a good room level makes space for everyone….

#4 Feb. 24, 2017 15:55:31

shredmas
Profile   Send e-mail  

setting levels

I like the ability to mute others but it would be even better if we could turn up or down their volume that we're hearing. Right next to the mute button a vol slider

Board footer

Moderator control