Search - User list
Full Version: The Jammr Band is Official
Root » Discussion » The Jammr Band is Official
Calran
Hello! Just wanted to announce that the band is official. Input and I started to work on some stuff that when it is done, we'll post it on the forum . So far this is our LineUp:

Bass: Input
Guitar: Calran
Guitar: (We'd like Jazzist91 but he hasn't answered yet)
Keyboard: (We'd like it to be Plumbus or JayPercival, but they haven't answered yet either hehe)
Drums: We need a drummer! anyone interested?
Input
This is what we made so far, still in development ->https://soundcloud.com/mebahel/fusionexperimental-calran-input-in-progress
JayPercival
I'm happy to be part of the band but due to family commitments I can get interupted or be unable to play at short notice.

But as I say I'm more than happy to get involved.

Hopefully I will be online this eve from about 19:30 BST for a good few hours. <= Edit!

J
ElectroTom
Hi All,

Not officially introduced myself yet (hello!) but I’ve had a few jams and would like to get involved in something semi-organised.

I’m a drummer, I’ve got a fairly basic electro-kit, I think the sounds are ok but it can also trigger vsts so I can look at setting that up (I’ve not tried that with jammr yet. )

I also play guitar and bass and I’m happy to rotate if another drummer comes along. Happy to have a crack at any style but rock, blues, groovy funky and progressive stuff are my mainstays

Basically I just love playing, and I’d like to get involved with some link-minded folks.

I’ll hopefully be on tonight (uk time) If anyone wants to have a jam.

Cheers,
T.
Calran
JayPercival: sure thing man! This is mainly for fun! Just to have some regular jam sessions, have them remixed and share them with the jammr community. At what UTC time is most likely that you connect to jammr?

ElectroTom: Hey man, glad you're interested. At what UTC time is most likely that you connect to jammr?

I can every friday, I'll let you know the UTC later with an edit.
JayPercival
Most nights I can be on from about 18:30 UTC apart from a Thursday and Friday as I work those evenings.

See you in a bit!
ElectroTom
Hey guys,

Weeknights i can be on between 18:00 - 21:00 Utc, weekends, pretty much whenever.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.