Search - User list
Full Version: Battle 2017 - Recording challenge (Deadline: Dec 23 2017)
Root » Recordings » Battle 2017 - Recording challenge (Deadline: Dec 23 2017)
1 2
HighAction
Ejoyed your Track tim nice motif with the lead..

stefanha
I see you spared no expense in HighAction Studios and got the whole band together.

Yeah gave them a cup of tea and a sandwich each there were happy enough. then back into thier little box they
went ;)
adi
stefanha
The winner will be chosen by a vote. There are no prizes but participating is a fun experience.
your guitars are soft like a summer rain
and I cannot compete with you…
advanced musicians!
but I can vote!

Stef, which will be the vote system, one vote per user on a special software or the number of likes on youtube? I hope the vote will be secret if there is something secret on the internet today!
stefanha
adi
and I cannot compete with you…

It doesn't matter if you “win”. If you participate you will practice composition and recording. You might learn some new tricks when working on your entry. I would be interested in hearing what you come up with!

adi
which will be the vote system

I will create a poll on the forum. I think the votes are secret, but I'm not sure because I haven't tried the poll feature before. In any case, people's tastes differ and no one should be offended by another person's choice. We are all playing music and learning together!
stefanha
Two more days until the challenge closes.

Come on everybody!
waynematabar45
Late submit…srry.
waynematabar45
late submit..mp3 might be too big.
stefanha
Thanks for all entries. Voting will now begin. Please see the separate poll.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.