Search - User list
Full Version: Hello - old-ish man with Parkinson's - lifelong amateur songwriter, keyboards, guitar, newbie bass
Root » Introductions » Hello - old-ish man with Parkinson's - lifelong amateur songwriter, keyboards, guitar, newbie bass
BobK
That's me. I write songs, mostly, and sing them, more poorly now than ever before. But for a 69 year old guy with Parkinson's, I'm lookin' good! Still have a 1964 Meet The Beatles haircut (all mine) which helps me look younger than I am. One of my prime interests has been research, especially that which links learning new musical instruments with deterrence of Parkinson's symptoms, and the combination of rhythm, dance, movement, and music (played or sung) with keeping the brain renewed and regenerating those dopaminergic neurons.

Interested in jamming with folks with or without incurable, progressive, degenerative, neurological diseases…
(just as soon as I get a working audio interface to plug into)
stefanha
Welcome BobK! Looking forward to jamming with you.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.